Aspen Auto Clinic Warranty
We offer the longest warranties in the entire auto repair industry. We guarantee our work for 3 years or 36,000 miles! Read the full terms of our warranty below.
Bosch, the first 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty, is bound by the terms in the “nationwide warranty” as outlined in the Auto Repair contract.
- The next 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty is a local warranty and is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. This limited warranty is made by Aspen Coachworks, Inc. who is named on the original repair invoice and performed the service/repairs on your vehicle. This warranty is not honored by any other facility not owned by Aspen Coachworks, Inc.
Wear items such as air filters, cabin filters, transmission filters, fuel filters, brake pads, brakes shoes, spark plugs, fluids and tires are not covered by your warranty.
- Services and adjustments that have recommended service intervals that are lower than the warranty coverage are not covered such as clutch adjustments, valve adjustments, brake adjustments, alignments, tire rotations, fluid changes, fluid flushes etc.
- Aspen Coachworks Inc. warrants that our repairs/services performed at our location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years or 36,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair invoice. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, we reserve the right to perform remedial service work for you at no charge to you and replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you.
- A buyer of covered products or services has the right to have warranty service performed during the warranty period; the warranty will be extended for the number of whole days that the vehicle has been out of the buyers hand for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed.
- What is not covered by the warranty: You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, or “tampering with” (by other than Aspen Coachworks, Inc. or its subsidiaries). Aspen Coachworks, Inc. employees and/or agents do not have the authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty. THIS DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQENCIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of a faulty repair or service).
- You must keep a copy of the original repair invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty.
- 9. Any questions can be directed to the Aspen Coachworks, Inc. Corporate Office, 1755 Jet Stream Drive, Suite A, Colorado Springs, CO 80921. You may also call Cliff Parker, Customer Relations Manager, at 719-445-4206 Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. or by email to: Cliff@AspenAutoClinic.com..
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 5pm
- 1619 N. Union Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- 4401 Mark Dabling Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- 4055 Tutt Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80922
- 1755 Jet Stream Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Serving the Monument, Northgate and Briargate areas!
- NEW LOCATION!
6750 S. Dawson Circle, Suite B
Englewood, CO 80112
Serving the Englewood, Centennial, Parker, Arapahoe, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, and Lone Tree areas!
- COMING EARLY SUMMER!
9719 W. Coal Mine Ave, Suite P
Littleton, CO 80123
Serving the following areas: Ken Caryl, Littleton, Conifer, Columbine, Lakewood, Morrison, Columbine Valley.