Expert Colorado Springs Subaru Repair and Service
We are the #1 choice for Colorado Springs Subaru Repair! Aspen Auto Clinic hires only the best Asian experts in the automotive repair industry. Make us your Subaru specialist!
Aspen Auto Clinic has become the most trusted name in Subaru repairs in the Colorado Front Range Area and has won many awards for outstanding service nine times! We truly are the best Subaru specialist in town.
Aspen guarantees the parts and labor on the repairs we do for 3 years/36,000 miles and you can feel confident that your Subaru is going to be repaired or serviced right the first time. We are the Subaru mechanic for you. Our warranty is the best in the automotive repair industry and unmatched.
For our Subaru mechanic specialists, visit our Colorado Spring locations: Union Boulevard, Mark Dabling Boulevard, Jet Stream Drive and Tutt Boulevard and our Centennial location on South Dawson Circle and our Littleton location on West Coal Mine!
Schedule an appointment today with your new Subaru mechanic! You will be glad you did!
- Subaru vehicles, long known for reliability, durability, and safety are built by Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd. of Japan.
- In 1968, Subaru of America division first set base in Philadelphia but is presently located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- Subaru is most noted for implementing the boxer engine layout in almost all of its 1500cc automobiles. This layout makes for a much smoother ride when compared to other engines.
- The Subaru product line is equipped with unique symmetrical All Wheel Drive technology and a Subaru Horizontally Opposed boxer engine.
- The name Subaru is the word for "The Seven Sisters" a cluster of stars in the Japanese script and the company's logo reflects the same.
- Today, almost all Subaru models offer consumers all-wheel drive. This implementation started in 1996.
- Subaru was recognized in 2009 for being the only manufacturer with all vehicles produced being named the “Top Safety Pick” for 2010.
- Subaru's parent company, the Fuji Heavy Industries is in limited partnership with Toyota. Toyota cares 16.5% stake in FHI's shares.
- Toyota engages with Subaru in the development and production of future vehicles like a new sports car, under the Subaru name.
- Subaru is known to provide its clients with turbocharged variants of their regular passenger cars. The Impreza WRX is one example.
- The Subaru Legacy Series was also given the “Best Value Award” for 2009 – 2010.
- Popular vehicles in the Subaru line include the Subaru Impreza, WRX, STI, Legacy, Outback, the Forester, and the Tribeca.